Luxe.Co Intelligence released a brand new research report：Fragrance and Beauty Brands in High-End Hotels.
High-end hotels and fragrance beauty are two of the current hot trends. With the recovery of the tourism industry after the pandemic, under the shared aspiration of consumers for “healing” and the allure of distant places, the collaboration between the two has become increasingly frequent.
From January 2022 to July 2023, Luxe.CO’s real-time fashion business platform, Luxe.CO Tong recorded 137 instances of brand collaborations between high-end hotels and fragrance/beauty brands, involving 112 high-end hotels and 56 fragrance/beauty brands.
In fact, the connection between fragrance and beauty brands and hotels has a long history, and the two have been deeply intertwined.
Through the Luxe.CO Intelligence research report titled Fragrance and Beauty Brands in High-End Hotels, you will learn:
- Which high-end hotels and fragrance beauty brands are most active in these collaborations?
- For fragrance and beauty brands, which cities’ high-end hotels are the most popular destinations?
- What forms of collaboration exist between high-end hotels and fragrance beauty brands?
- During which seasons is the collaboration between the two most intense?
- What are the underlying reasons behind this collaborative trend?
The original report is written in Mandarin and is available for download exclusively to Luxe.CO subscribers.
In terms of timing, the collaborations between the two were most intense in March, May, and July of this year, with new forms of collaboration continually emerging. For instance, in the just past July:
- German high-end skincare brand Augustinus Bader established a SPA experience space at the Sanya Coral Bay Mandarin Oriental Hotel, where guests can enjoy skincare, treatments, and hair care services by Augustinus Bader.
- Italian fragrance brand CULTI MILANO designed a “Midsummer Celebration, Floral Fragrance” themed villa setup at the Shanghai Jianyeli Capella Hotel, with limited edition black gold sandalwood and Van Gogh iris products from CULTI MILANO complementing the hotel’s Shikumen architectural style.
- Beauty brand Benefit Cosmetics partnered with Le Meridien Shanghai Hongqiao, Minhang for a Dandelion Summer Afternoon Tea.
The main content of the Luxe.CO Intelligence – Fragrance and Beauty Brands in High-End Hotels report is approximately 30 pages long.
Available for download exclusively for Luxe.CO website/app subscribers.
Please note original content is written in Mandarin.
Table of Contents and partial screenshots of the report are as follows
About Luxe.CO Intelligence
Luxe.CO Intelligence has long been deeply engaged in the fashion and luxury industry, providing professional, innovative, and forward-looking consulting services for brands and enterprises in China and abroad, including brand rejuvenation and upgrade strategies, brand content, and communication strategies, segment industry positioning and opportunity analysis, strategies on entering the China market, and more.
We will release several original Luxe.CO Intelligence research reports every month and occasionally hold industry lectures and forums. For any cooperation inquiries, please feel free to contact us at the email provided.